Holy Stone HS170C Predator 2 Mini RC Quadcopter Drone with HD Camera
1. "HEADLESS FLIGHT SYSTEM" orients the quadcopter's flight on the controller (instead of always on the drone's "head"), making it more fun to fly and easier to master
2. Low-interference 2.4GHz technology
3. 6-Axis gyro stabilization system for effortless recovery after stunts and sudden moves
5. Control range: 30-50 Meters
6. Flying time: 6-8 minutes
7. Charging time: 60-80 minutes (under current input 0.5A-1A)
How to pair the drone to controller:
a) Make sure the drone and controller are fully charged
b) Place the drone on a flat ground surface.
c) Turn on the drone then turn on the controller, put the left joy-stick up and down quickly to pair the drone until the light on the remote control turns to solid, the lights on the drone turn to solid.
d) Now the drone is communicated with success.
1. Suitable for pilots aged 14 years or older (please follow the instruction manual carefully)
2. This quadcopter has powerful ultra-responsive motors. Adjust the throttle slowly to maintain control
3. The motors and circuit board may heat up with use. Take a 10-minute cool-down break between flights to ensure your parts last as long as possible
4. The USB charger should be used with a current input under 0.5A, or you could use an upgraded battery charger (Asin: B00QHUONLE)
5. The weight of the quadcopter is less than .5lb, so no FAA registration is required